Leather sofas lend an elegant touch to your home interior. However, these luxurious couches require special treatments to keep the leather in a good condition.
Below are the steps to take care of your leather sofas:
- Clean with a vacuum cleaner Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush tip to suck dirt and dust on the surface of the sofas as well as the inside.
- Clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- Use a soft cloth to clean any sticking dust.
- Use a special cleaner for leather, which usually comes in gel or lotion, apply it on the sofas, and then wipe it off.
- Apply a moisturizer to prevent cracks developing on your sofas.
Please feel free to give it a try.